Supplying processes with thermal energy with decreasing or no use of fossil energy sources.
- Reducing thermal losses through alternative conversion technology or innovative thermal utilization paths
- Climate-neutral energy supply system through the use of thermal storage and electrification of processes
- Safeguarding the thermal supply through hybrid plants operated with different energy sources
Your contact: Ekrem Köse
Building an efficient, secure and robust electrical supply powered by renewable sources.
- Securing energy supply in the long term through strategic planning of investments in regenerative technologies
- Realizing energy supply systems with regenerative generators and electricity storage through appropriate planning and design processes
- Efficient and stable energy supply with direct current grids through the development of local grid regulation
Your contact: Darian Schaab
Building demand side management to control electrical consumption based on current energy costs.
- Selecting flexibility measures through a systematic evaluation of plants and processes
Using artificial intelligence to reduce losses and control a complex power system.
- Optimize future operating strategies by forecasting load and generation patterns
- Identify losses through anomalies in measured data
Your contact: Dennis Bauer